£80,000-£90,000 +Benefits (25 days holidays, Enhanced Maternity, Pension etc) + Bonus
Hybrid/Remote Central London offices
Leading e-commerce client, who help customers make huge savings across the globe, are seeking an experience Lead Product Designer to join them and grow the design team in the process. The successful Lead Product Designer will help drive design from early-stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch, whilst working closely with engineering teams and product managers, planning and executing user research and usability testing
The Lead Product Designer should have experience of
• Experience of leading product designers.
• Experience across user research, UX, UI, Interaction design, data, analytics, and technology
• Deep experience designing interfaces for web-based/mobile products and tools architecture and design.
• Experience with storyboarding, prototyping and usability testing
• Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups and style guides
Please send your CV for more details, this company have a great company culture!