looking for experienced Security Engineers to support its 'Cloud Security Service' in the UK. As part of a small, but fast-growing team, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise and guide customers on their cloud security journey.
You will be engaged with industry leading enterprise customers to help improve their cloud security and to remediate cloud security issues present in their environments. Providing thought leadership and consultancy, you will be an expert cloud security professional guiding our customers through their digital transformation journeys in a safe and secure way. This may be applicable to a customer's single cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid cloud environment. You will also be relied upon to help us evolve existing services, as part of a winning team on a mission to deliver market leading security services to our customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- To provide expert engineering support for cloud security tools
- Providing thought leadership on securing of a wide variety of origin applications.
- Provide expert guidance on cloud security posture.
- Resolving unhealthy security tools and resolving security incidents.
- Supporting customers in general cloud security & compliance recommendations.
- Guiding customers on testing and troubleshooting of security tools as implemented.
- Supporting development of products and services where required
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on experience with Azure or AWS.
- Proven experience in the implementation of CDN tools, ideally Cloudflare.
- Should have experience with deployment and operation with Cloud WAF and Bot Management Technologies and protecting Web Applications.
- Analysing and developing WAF policies to optimize WAF Security on an enterprise scale.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Web Protocols and TLS Protocols.
- Confident in delivering consultative security thought leadership