Secretary Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pmHybrid role - Northampton based£15p/hImmediate start - long term temporary role
Duties to include;
- Secretary to the Court of Governors, Board of Directors, Charity Executive Committee and other allocated Committees as agreed
- In conjunction with the Company Secretary, assist in maintaining rolling planning and scheduling of all committee meetings including administration requirements
- Preparation of meeting agendas and ensure that all stakeholders are made aware of the agenda for meetings, including timings for attendance and presentations
- Collation, review, compilation and circulation of papers in advance of the meetings, co-ordination with those responsible for producing papers to ensure that papers are submitted within the agreed timescale (as set out in the relevant Committees terms of reference) and to an appropriate standard
- Quality check all papers submitted to committee meetings to ensure the appropriate format is used, including cover sheets and appendices
You must have previous Minute Taking experience and be proficient in using Adobe Writer. Due to the industry an Enhanced DBS will be carried out prior to the role commencing.
If you are interested in this role please contact
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.