Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be supporting a great organisation based in Tewkesbury, seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their friendly team.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide focused scheme monitoring and reporting.
- Consult with and update key staff and stakeholders on major issues/developments.
- Contribute to business planning and budgeting, and regularly review performance against company targets.
- To directly manage reports and oversee the development of the team.
- To ensure the provision of suitably trained resources.
- To be a point of escalation and resolution for high-priority queries, including personal intervention in calls/correspondence where appropriate.
- To set and ensure delivery of performance targets and standards of service by regular meetings with Head of Operations and Support teams.
- Support the overall conduct of the business as a member of the management team.
- Other duties as defined from time to time and as needed by the business.
- Experience in people management and managing a team.
- Contract or Project management skills/experience is essential.
- Analytical ability in relation to performance data.
- Experience in developing systems, implementing change, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to deal with pressure and professional customer service skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Able to quickly develop a working knowledge of the Company's operating systems and procedures.
- A knowledge and understanding of computer-based systems, particularly MS Office.
- Highly competent and with relevant office management/auditing experience is desirable.
- Ability to build successful relationships with a wide variety of people is essential.
- Presentation and training skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute constructively to a management team.
- Have a positive approach in a growing and changing organisation.
Salary - £33,000-£35,000 per annum.
Monday - Friday