Do you like to geek out with MS Teams Apps and Jira Boards but also like to keep things running like clock-work in the background?
Age UK is recruiting for a Project Support Officer
who can provide rock solid support to our fast-paced team so we continue to help our network of partners embrace new technologies.
As Project Support Officer
, you'll be a stickler for detail. Data entry, analysis and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is imperative for this role.
We're looking for a strong communicator with great command of the English language because you will be regularly communicating, both in writing and verbally, with a range of stakeholders.
In this role, you'll manage information from multiple sources. This programme is data-heavy, so you'll need to understand the relationships between different data sources, especially for document management in a shared environment.
The successful person will be working with Age UK's 130 different independent partners. Relationship development and stakeholder management will be essential to help manage the volume of communication.
This programme has a lot of groups involved that need to regularly meet. We need someone who can quickly and efficiently organise meetings and arrange travel.If you are a master of detail, good at thinking on your feet and keeping things rolling smoothly, we'd love to hear from you! And if you have experience in using Jira, CRM systems or using email marketing platforms, that's even better! (If you haven't used these tools before, we're looking for someone who can quickly pick up the skills through training with our team).
As this is a Hybrid role, some occasional travel to our London co-working hub is required, we have a modern workspace near the Tower of London.Please note - all applications must be supported by a full cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, transferrable skills and why you wish to work for Age UK.You will have:
What we offer in return
- Excellent IT skills with a good understanding of Microsoft apps and the way they interact with each other.
- Project support skills including:
- Understanding of how to access, read and schedule in other people's calendars
- Organising meetings for large numbers of attendees using Teams or Outlook
- Taking notes and actions for meetings
- Ability to quickly take programme email etiquette on board
- Ability to complete tasks end to end and use initiative to go the extra step
- Ability to prioritise competing deadlines and workloads.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- Familiarity with principles of project management including Agile delivery, techniques, and tools.
- Understanding of Web technologies.
- Confidence dealing with people from different levels and backgrounds.
- Ability to manage individual projects to meet organisational objectives and achieve deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to report on progress in writing and verbally.
- Proven ability to work flexibly as part of a team and autonomously when required.
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.Additional Information
For a full list of benefits please click here https://about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.