We are currently working with a very well established and successful accountancy practice in Canterbury to recruit a Semi Senior/Part Qualified to join their firm.
- A 20 Partner practice, with a friendly team of experts
- Happy working environment, with great support
- Wide range of diverse clients .
- Comprehensive range of services
- Sought after training programme
- Forward thinking Practice
- Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies, both under FRS102 and FRS105
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Company secretarial
- Liaising with HMRC, clients, colleagues and third parties
- Going out visiting clients
The successful applicant:
- Will have at least 12 months practice experience in general practice.
- Comfortable in accounts production for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Experience in tax compliance and bookkeeping
- Happy with a range of software.
- Perhaps studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA
Thank you for your interest.