MARKETING ASSISTANT £25,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITSMANCHESTERHYBRID WORKING
Are you super interested and enthusiastic about marketing? Looking to begin your marketing career with a supportive team and company? Enjoy being creative? Then this might be the role for you!
REED is working with a fantastic business who pride themselves in having an entrepreneurial attitude which benefits their clients.
This company is looking for a Marketing Assistant to work as part of the central team, working very closely with the Graphic Designer.THE ROLE:
- Provide marketing support for lead generation and building brand awareness
- Managing social media pages
- Submitting ideas for marketing programmes
- Scheduling posts and writing captions
- Work closely with the graphic designer
- Edit the websites when needed
- Previous experience within the Marketing industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible working
- 20 days + bank holiday
- End of year bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Team days
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the "Apply now" button.