If you are reading this advert, chances are you're studying towards an accounting qualification but struggling with the work-life balance that many audit roles bring. Or maybe, you don't feel as if you're being paid enough for the amount of fieldwork you are having to do at client-site.
What if we told you not all audit roles are like that?
Rutherford Briant Recruitment work with a number of top businesses in the industry, leading the change in offering roles where the busy seasons aren't too busy and flexibility in working is the top priority.
Perhaps you want to build a career in the hospitality industry? Great, we have roles where you will be dealing with a client-base primarily made up of restaurants, hotels and bars. Or maybe you have a keen interest in the Technology sector, or the Pharmaceutical sector? We can help you with that too.
If you have a CV, hit the submit application down below. If not, reach out to Rutherford Briant and one of our Consultants can help you with that too.The Benefits - Audit Associate
The Other Stuff - Audit Associate
- Market-leading salaries, up to £45,000 for an Auditor pre-qualification.
- Paid overtime.
- The ability to buy and sell holiday.
- Opportunities for secondments globally.
What We're Looking for - Audit Associate
- Acting as a key part of assurance teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work
- To ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures
- To ensure assurance quality at all times, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's and the profession's standards
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff
- To act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times
- To review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews
- To summarise actual time spent compared to budget on each assignment, and to perform the firm's review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses and to fulfil professional CPD requirements
- To maintain training records conscientiously and to keep up to date with examination studies, as applicable
- To attend staff meetings and training and to assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA part-qualified with a strong exam record, first-time passes are preferred.
- The company are willing to provide study support, but for this the successful candidate must provide strong academics.
- A minimum of 12 months consistent exposure to audit within a reputable firm.