Commercial Refrigeration EngineerSpecialist in Ground Source Heat PumpsBirmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Derby, Bristol, Stoke, Nottingham, Leicester, Manchester, Liverpool, Northampton, Oxford, Cambridge (UK Wide role)£45,000 - £55,000 basic salary + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Bonus + Pension & Other Benefits
The Company recruiting for the Commercial Refrigeration Engineer:
- Brilliant opportunity to join a growing company who are passionate about what they do.
- Ideal for a commercial refrigeration engineer looking to broaden their skillset and work with packaged heat pumps.
- Training and support provided.
This company are turning out to be a real success story in the midlands and UK wide. Since the beginning of 2022 alone, they have been awarded new contracts worth in excess of £1.5m. They specialise in ground source heat pumps and renewable energy systems for high-net-worth individuals and commercial clients. They provide a full turnkey solution, from initial conception and design, through to installation, commissioning and repair and maintenance further down the line. They really value a work/life balance and are extremely passionate about the environment.The Role of the Commercial Refrigeration Engineer:
As a refrigeration engineer, you'll be based from home and covering the UK. You'll be tasked with the installation, commissioning, service, maintenance, and repair of a range of packaged ground source heat pumps and refrigeration systems. Customer sites will include large commercial properties such as schools, universities, police stations, fire stations, and hospitals, through to domestic dwellings for high-net-worth individuals. It is a Mon-Fri role, working approximately 8-10 hours per day. It's a multiskilled role, so you'll need to be competent and confident with mechanical, electrical, and refrigeration principles. You'll be put in a luxury hotel for any job that is over 2 hours from home, unless you want to travel back the same day. They offer a weekend and on-call rota, but nobody has been called onto it for over 6 years.The Candidate for the Commercial Refrigeration Engineer:
This company are looking for somebody who is responsible, mature, and hard-working, with a proven background with either heat pumps or commercial refrigeration. You'll be organised and personable and enjoy working in a new challenge. Experience with Niagara Framework systems would be of distinct advantage.
The Package for Commercial Refrigeration Engineer:
- You must hold a commercial refrigeration qualification at level 2 or above (ideally level 3)
- Ideally, familiar with Tridium N4 or AX controls (Honeywell Trend also considered)
- Previous experience with ground source heat pumps would be highly advantageous
- Happy to travel around the UK to fulfil the role
- Full UK driving licence
- You must be willing to undergo full police vetting and disclosure checks
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Company van + Fuel card
- Discretionary bonuses
- Pension, Tools, Training
- 25 days holiday + stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions, please contact Dave or Callum at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.