Reed is delighted to be working once again with a well-respected home construction organisation within the Stirlingshire area. This role boasts a full-time permanent contract with the option of hybrid working. The role itself covers many of the transactional duties imperative to the success of the wider business.
To be successful in this role, you will hold strong experience managing an organisations purchase and sales ledgers, processing expenses and reconciling company accounts or cards.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the organisations purchase and sales ledger
- Ensuring customers bank details are correct on the systems
- Preparing payment runs
- Posting transactions from bank statements
- Processing staff expense claims monthly
- Reconciling company credit card transactions
- Supporting the wider finance team when required
- Experience working within a finance team
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong IT skills including excel and word
If you believe you'd be a great fit for my client, please do not hesitate to click "Apply" above and we look forward to hearing from you.