LEAD ANALYSTLONDON£50,000-£70,000 + BENEFITS THE COMPANY
This organisation is a leading price comparison website operating with businesses to provide valuable data. They partner with over 200,000 businesses and have a massive data set! They are looking to grow their data function and really become a data-driven business.THE ROLE
As a Lead Analyst, you will play a crucial role in communicating analysis plans to add value to the company. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mentoring junior analysts to aid their growth and development.
- Managing stakeholder expectations by communicating clear timelines across all projects.
- Preparing and presenting compelling analysis findings to the senior management teams.
- Providing actionable insights of the back of analysis completed on customer and marketing data, using SQL and Python.
A successful Lead Analyst will have:
- Strong coding skills, having used SQL and data vis commercial environments.
- Experience of building propensity models and/or customer segmentations - would be ideal.
- Has extremely strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to translate data into effective and influential insight.
- A university degree in a STEM subject.
HOW TO APPLY
- A salary of £50,000-£70,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- A great office environment with a team of like-minded individuals
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia Morfett-Murdock via the apply link on this page.