A highly reputable, leading, and successful Accountancy Practice is looking for Independent Financial Advisers
to join their professional team. It's Financial Planning arm is partnered with the accountants, who currently has over 9 practices and growing in the Southeast, due to its ongoing successIFA - Full time, Permanent Position
- It provides first class financial advice to individuals and business clients.
- In this role you will be servicing existing clientele and supporting business growth by attracting new business.
This role can be either office-based in its London offices (free onsite parking available) or fully home based or hybrid, however we expect most client meetings will be undertaken virtually, although some travelling to other accountancy practices and clients will be required. Full expenses will be paid for any travel outside of normal working basis.About the IFA Role:
Independent Financial Adviser Essential Experience
- You will offer financial advice that is best suited to meet the clients' needs. The services you provide will include retirement planning, Investments, life insurance, income protection, critical illness, Mortgages, and inheritance tax planning. We also have a commercial loan department & Wills; LPAs & Probate therefore identify appropriate leads which will be credited to your target as per agreed percentages.
- You will be required to build long term relationships with your clients, allowing you to adapt and review their individual strategies in line with their needs, aspirations, and financial plans.
- You will conduct full client contact from receiving a lead to fact find meetings and presentation meetings with back-office support provided. Help with Intelligent Office (CRM system), electronic ID check and all documents will be sent to clients on your behalf to be signed via DocuSign. Full paraplanning and admin support provided.
- You will be responsible to ensure a fully compliant file is prepared for each business area undertaken and file checking will be undertaken to ensure a 90% pass rate.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hold Level 4 Diploma as a minimum.
- Previous experience providing financial advice within a regulated IFA/Tied environment.
- Experience servicing a client bank and generating new business.
- You will be proactive and continue to generate leads, referrals, and introducers.
- You will benefit from full back-office support as well as leads, referrals targeted bonus and a generous employee benefit (employed role).
Independent Financial Adviser - Business Production & Income Targets
- Up to £65,000 base depending on experience plus bonuses OTE over £85k
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Company Pension, employer contribution based on salary level and agreed targets
- Generous Bonus scheme paid quarterly based on production and agreed percentages
- You can expect a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days and 1 additional day for each year completed up to maximum of 30 day.
- Salary to be negotiated, in conjunction with Industry standard target - i.e., 2 - 2.5 x salary, and generous bonus scheme after target met, paid quarterly.
- You will be expected to work closely with our accountancy practices to develop stakeholder relationships and work with their leads
- We will provide you with good quality leads and some self-generation from existing clients and recommendations
- Full marketing support will be undertaken regularly
- You will be working closely with the Director who is also an IFA, and you would be a senior member of the team.