CNC Turner required to join a leading precision engineering company that provide solutions for Die and Mould making. This company is based in the Rugby area and they are looking for an experienced Turner to start ASAP.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience and ideally apprentice service CNC Miller with Programming/Setting/ Operating skills to join a well-established and growing company.CNC Turner Position Overview
CNC Turner Position Requirements
- Programme, Set and Operate Fanuc controlled machines
- Read and work from Engineering drawings
- Self-inspect using micrometer, height gauge and Verner
- Maximise machining efficiency and machine utilization
- Setting and operating manual machinery also
- Proactively contribute to the milling department's continuous improvement activities
CNC Turner Position Remuneration
- Strong track record within a CNC Turner position
- Programming / Setting / Operating experience
- Ideally apprentice served within Machining
- Milling experience is advantageous but not essential
- Based in a commutable distance of Rugby
- Full time - Permanent
- £13 - £15.50 (DOE)
- 07:30 - 16:30 - Monday to Thursday and 07:30 - 12:30 Friday (39 hour week)
- 33 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.