Our client is a dynamic and wholly independent financial adviser firm built upon core values of honesty, integrity, and client-focused service. They have invested heavily in state-of-the-art technology to aid with research, due diligence, cash flow modelling, and risk assessment analysis. This is important as they want to be certain that any recommendations presented are the most appropriate for their client's individual circumstances.
As a result of continuous growth, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced 'Career' Paraplanner to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing national firm where you will be able to build your career in a great working environment.
With a team of dedicated professional Financial Services Advisers, they help their clients make informed decisions about their financial future. They are fully independent and help clients to build an investment portfolio, create a tax-efficient retirement strategy.Job Purpose
The production of due diligence and research on products, providers, and funds in line with company policy. To ensure the accurate documentation of advice on behalf of the Adviser by means of a suitability report and supporting evidence.Principal Accountabilities
- Provide analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, report writing, and product recommendations for presentation to clients and/or reports for sending to clients.
- Provide all information and research within a strict ethical and compliance framework and under guidance from the Compliance Department.
- Provide technical support and backup to Advisers and the Admin support function.
- Complete portfolio reviews and rebalancing requests.
- Deal with client and provider queries to completion via the telephone or in writing.
- Commit to continuous personal development and retain supporting records for inspection upon request by the Compliance Director.
- Level 4 Diploma + but may consider candidates looking to work towards Level 4 status.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and results-driven.
- Strong Organisation, attention to detail, and thorough administrative Skills
- Good interpersonal skills with customers/team.
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- IT/keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office package
The role is office-based. In return, they are offering a competitive basic salary of c £30,000 (depending on experience) If you are an experienced Paraplanner and you are ready for a fresh challenge please do send your CV today.