- Large portfolio of clients.
- Excellent training & progression opportunities.
- Strong benefits package.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join a leading, Bristol based, agency to support their expanding marketing services team. You will be delivering SEO campaigns for several clients within the professional services sector. What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Head of SEO and working closely with the other SEO executives and wider team, you will be managing a portfolio of SEO projects from the strategy to planning and then delivering with the help of the team if needed. You will also be carrying out audits and implementing any fixes that are needed. Using SEO tools, you'll gather data and assist with content planning and optimisation projects across new and existing content and plan outreach links and review potential sites to place content on.You will be responsible for optimising client's websites and maintaining monthly reports using Google Data Studio and analysing the data, writing client-facing commentary for each SEO project.What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- At least a 4 years' worth of experience within a SEO role
- An understanding of on/off page SEO strategies and technical SEO
- Solid understanding of google analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Good written and verbal communication
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership
This company is offering the chance to join a friendly and supportive team, a salary between £30-40k, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), healthcare insurance, continuous development and progression opportunities, support with any charity work, a dog friendly office and lots more!What's next?
Please send over your CV and drop Josh a line to hear more.