Pricing Analyst£35,000-£55,000PermBirmingham (Hybrid)Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of the commercial practice within the company supporting both the Pricing and Contract functions.
As a growing Cloud Services Business, we're looking for an ambitious individual to take on a pivotal role helping to maintain and develop our pricing strategies and tools and to support customer facing teams in promoting innovative and flexible commercial models to enable them to deliver profitable growth.
With a wide scope of accountability and ownership, the right person has a great opportunity to shape the role over time and pick up additional areas of responsibility to make a real impact at the company. You will take a proactive approach, working with stakeholders across the business to drive positive change.
We need you to think in a structured way and you will be highly analytical. A successful candidate should be able to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks, be knowledgeable about the IT managed services and cloud market, be curious about technology, willing to learn and should have a very strong understanding of financial concepts.Key Accountabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Develop an understanding of the cost base for all the company products and services
- Work with the Head of Pricing to ensure a pricing strategy is defined and implemented consistently across the business
- Constantly maintain, improve, and update pricing tools. Train the sales and pre-sales teams on the effective use of the tools
- Provide guidance to sales and pre-sales teams with regards to the best commercial approach to a specific customer opportunity
- Assist as a point of contact regarding contractual and commercial issues for both the projects and sales team
- Helping to ensure processes are followed across the lifecycle of bids
- Evaluate profitability and margins for customers through objective and data-driven analysis
- General administrative support and cost base upkeep
- Provide quality management information as required
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and dynamic personality
- Willingness to be flexible and to adapt to new demands in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced in pricing I.T managed services, network, or cloud-based services
- Able to build financial and pricing models for custom, client-specific commercials
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise heavy workload to meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills and experience in leading analytical tools such as the Microsoft Power Platform tools
- Solid mathematical ability and a firm understanding of commercials and finance
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage
- Promote and live the company values; Think Client, Deliver Exceptionally and Excel Together
- Methodical in approach with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Professional appearance, well-mannered and a constructive attitude in all work-related matters
- Willingness to research and self-study to keep skills relevant
- Self-motivated, flexible in approach, enthusiastic team player
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with stakeholders
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability, results driven
- Enjoys a challenge!