Our client is a leading consultancy delivering specialist cyber security services to their customers. They're now looking for a Cyber Security Consultant
to join their existing team. Please note that this is a home-based role but you will need to live around the Bristol, Corsham or London and be willing to travel throughout the South East/West of England to customer sites when needed. They will consider candidates in other locations with the South East but you must be willing to work away from home 1-2 nights per week.
Please note due to the nature of this role you will have to undergo a high level of government security clearance therefore you must be prepared to go through the necessary checks. Anyone already DV Cleared would be the ideal candidate.Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant
- Ensure that all business areas include proportionate and appropriate security requirements within all procurements
- Ensure security due diligence is conducted on all bid applications as part of the procurement process
- Identify physical, personnel and information security risks and/ or vulnerabilities and report these prior to contract award
- Work with business to provide suppliers with early insight into the mandatory minimum security requirements expected of them during the life of a contract
- Supporting and ensuring consistency in the approach for the delivery of Supplier Security Assurance across Commercial Directorate
- Conduct on-going assurance activities post contract award to ensure supplier maintain compliance with minimum security requirements
- Conduct on site supplier security assessments
- Ensure consistent and accurate reporting of Supplier Security findings
- Work closely with security and other stakeholders, to ensure threats, vulnerabilities, and opportunities with the potential to impact or improve resilience of IT Infrastructure are identified, and/ or reported appropriately.
Cyber Security Consultant
- A clear understanding of Information Security and Risk Management
- Understanding of and/or experience of working with security audit techniques
- Understanding of and/or experience of working with Legal and Commercial teams to deliver security outcomes
- Have proven leadership experience and the ability to engage and communicate easily and confidently with people at all levels
- Understand and interpret security information quickly; provide advice and guidance on requirements to stakeholders at all levels.
- £51,000 - £65,000 annual salary depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension, Healthcare & Life Insurance plan.
- Mobile plus laptop.
- Mileage allowance plus expenses.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force and a proven background as a Cyber Security Consultant.