Digital Marketing Manager (London)Job Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will shape the marketing plan and its associated activities in both a B2B and B2C context. The role is a hands-on, cross-channel role that requires a motivated and resilient individual to drive new ideas and strategies, with support from the senior management team and existing agency partnerships.
The role encompasses all digital marketing activity in addition to some offline activity, including the management of marketing and sales collateral, for example. The role will come with a degree of autonomy and will require you to be the voice of Marketing within the business.Key Responsibilities:
- Thinking creatively on how to reach niche audiences in a competitive landscape
- Proactively working with digital agencies to develop strategies around SEO/PPC/eCRM and social media - to drive relevant traffic to the company website
- Improving the overall usability, design, content, and performance of the company website
- Managing online campaigns to raise awareness and generate sales leads
- Tracking campaign conversion rates whilst making necessary optimisations
- Developing the new product mix, branding, and respective launches
- Building and sending email marketing campaigns to generate sales appointments
- Creating attractive and impactful social media content to raise brand awareness
- Reviewing innovative marketing technologies to ensure the business keeps moving forward
- Conducting and evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitors
- Managing and reporting on the marketing budget
- Consistently achieving agreed KPIs and targets
This role does not involve the direct management of people in the immediate termKey Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years B2B experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, or Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Highly IT literate with solid knowledge of database marketing and experience using databases as a key source in business development
- Working knowledge of Google Ads / Bing AdCenter, Facebook for Business, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, eCRM, social media and website agency relationships
- Experience working on website projects from concept through to delivery (desirable)
- Experience using varied Content Management Systems (desirable)
- Good understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, and best practices
- Experience with desktop publishing/design software i.e., Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Canva etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
B2B, Web, Marketing, Content, Campaign Digital
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.