I am looking for a number of Senior Java engineers across multiple clients at the moment. These are all 6 month initial contracts with solid longevity in them. These are hybrid roles where a few days per month in the office will be required in London. These roles all require cloud and containerisation experience.
Within the roles you will:
- Design, develop and test new Java micro-service based applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
You will need:
- Extensive system development knowledge with Java, noSQL Databases
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development
- In-depth experience of working with APIs (REST etc.)
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
Please get in touch with your latest CV to apply.
Unfortunately, these roles cannot sponsor.