OPTM is a leading IT solutions and services provider operating within all industries. We have experienced phenomenal growth by providing exemplary service to our customers and have a strategy in place to drive us to ever increasing heights!
Due to our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
Joining the Marketing Team you will support OPTM to drive new business and strengthen the brand. The successful applicant will have a particular focus on Lead Generation and how we develop our PPC and Paid Media campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Executive your work and projects will vary day to day, making this an exciting and challenging opportunity. You will be based in our 'State of the Art' offices in Calverley and work with a fun, enthusiastic and ambitious team!
We invest heavily in our team which is reflected in us holding an Investors in People Platinum Standard accreditation and by us continuing to develop talent from within.
- Plan, create and optimise our PPC & Paid Media campaigns in line with budgets and performance objectives.
- Helping to drive best practice in HubSpot (our marketing automation platform).
- Create engaging automated email workflows and optimise funnel strategies.
- Publish content to all social media channels, identifying & following relevant people/groups/companies, growing our followers & engagement.
- Write, build & send our targeted marketing email campaigns.
- Regularly update our website with new content.
- Analyse and report campaign performance and ROI.
- Setting up digital marketing campaigns (PPC, SEO, or Digital PR) by conducting data-led research & writing relevant copy.
- Providing analysis Writing performance reports for campaign success measurement and making recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Own the department project folders, ensuring they are kept up to date and archived correctly.
- Work with our agencies to ensure any external project meets our high standards by providing thorough briefs.
- Assist the Marketing Team in keeping our websites up to date and working with our Web Developer for more complex pieces.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working inhouse or marketing/brand agency.
- Proficient in the use of Google Ads & Analytics, as well as other Paid Media platforms.
- Can compile and take good quality briefs for the leadership team with an ability to manage creative projects ensuring delivery and concepts are on brief and on time.
- You think team first, collaboration is essential to being a successful member of this team.
- Ability to handle a complex and competing sets of priorities, with the ability to identify when issues should be escalated to the Head of Marketing.
- You will be analytical and full of appropriate ideas while working well under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a key eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Driven and passionate.
- Adobe design software skills would be desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return:
A vibrant, value driven, high energy, supportive environment in which people are developed to thrive!
Full benefits package including
- Leading bonus plan and/or profit share
- Life insurance
- Gym contribution and time
- Birthday benefit
- Loyalty rewards
- Employee benefit platform
- Tech purchase scheme
- Private healthcare (subject to role/length of service)
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity pay
- Newly refurbed high tech work environment including free parking
- Quarterly recognition awards
- Regular social events and treats
- Professional development plans, funded training and accreditations
- Wellness programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme / professional counselling
- Refer a friend bonus
If you would be interested in joining a rapidly expanding, highly reputable business with an inclusive, driven and highly committed team please apply ASAP!
The OPTM group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.