Even during these unprecedented times, my client, a global leading financial services organisation is still very much "business as usual". As we move forward they have introduced a new flexible working programme where you only be required to work in the office a number of days a month, with the rest seeing you working remotely from home.
Due to an internal promotion, they are now seeking a, that will see you play a key role in developing, building and owning their Client environments, their lifecycles, the associated Client journey/jobs taxonomy, segmentation, profiles, personas) in order to drive adviser and advised client centric thinking, services and change across the business. This will further include but not be limited to:
- Owning and developing client Lifecycles and Environments to ensure a consolidated and comprehensive understanding of expectations across the business.
- Own and develop segmentation models in order to tailor a relevant product and service offering to particular groups of Advisers.
- Work closely with other business channels to embed these expectations into their daily operational business
- Be the co-ordination point bringing different functions together to map these journeys, both "as is" and "to be" states, to ensure their client needs are at the forefront of their consideration.
- Appropriately challenge and coach the different functions to change their ways of working to embed a market-leading and consistent experience.
Possessing proven experience of strategic thinking and planning to design, communicate and embed concepts into a daily operational business, it is essential that you possess and have a detailed understanding of customer journey mapping and segmentation, coupled with evidence of customer design thinking and improving the customer experience.
Additionally, you will be someone with proven experience in influencing across multiple business functions, whilst also being able to build strong relationships to influence adoption and promotion of ideas and concepts
Further information is available on application together with details of the remuneration package that includes a highly attractive base salary, bonus potential (equivalent to up to c25%), hybrid working and a market leading non-contributory pension is available on application.