Our leading pharmaceutical client is currently hiring two software engineers who are able to support their new project to build a public-facing data marketplace to allow the services for internal and external policy evaluation. You will come in as a software engineer to build this infrastructure for this 6-12 month project.
- Develop Graph APIs to support our object model that helps identify all users and data
- Design and develop proper security controls around access and authorisation to the services
- Write plugins for streamlined adoption of our API services by other product teams leveraging common API Gateway or network proxy solutions
- JVM - Java, Scala, or Kotlin
- Experience in any cloud platform (GCP/Azure/AWS)
- CI - Azure DevOps, Github actions (Jenkins/CircleCI)
- Experience will full stack engineering
The contract is for 6 months initially with the view to extend, this contract can be operated fully remote from the UK/Poland. The rate on offer for this project is up to £750 per day (Inside IR35) and I am looking to set up interviews immediately. If interested, please send through an application.