This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA, CIMA or ACCA Newly Qualified Financial Accountant/Auditor to join a £50 million t/o growing multi site business.
Based in the West End, this dynamic, fast growing business is looking for help with year end. The role offers hybrid and flexible working and needs someone who is adaptable and hard-working.
Due to the exciting changes the business is experiencing, for the right person the opportunity for a permanent role could be offered.
The role would suit someone from BIG 4 or a top tier firm looking at going into industry or someone who is looking for their next step.
Intitally the role will be focused on year end accounting with it then expanding to to FPA and finance business partnering.
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
• Prepare audit packs for all companies, making necessary adjustments where required.
• Prepare key statutory notes, such as going concern wording.
• Manage and run back-to-back/concurrent audits for the group covering the 2020 and 2021 financial years.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
• Work with external tax advisors to prepare tax workings for the group and manage tax filings.
• Have the accounts signed and filed by set companies' house and HMRC deadlines.
• Upskill the team so in the future, they will be able to complete the above.
• Analyse and summarise financial information.
• Provide support on an as-needed basis to the wider finance team and assist with various other ad hoc tasks.