As superb Finance Manager role has arisen in a Listed Technology company based in West London.Client Details
A NASDAQ Listed Technology company based in West London. Description
- Supporting the UK Senior Finance Manager in delivering finance responsibilities which include completing the month end close procedures in line with the current timetables
- This role will specifically be responsible for managing entities located in the UK.
- Preparing month end journal entries in respect of payroll accounting, accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing the monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet to identify and understand significant variances
- Managing the UK&I PCARD programme and ensuring accounting is correctly recorded on a monthly basis.
- Assisting the UK Senior Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly financial information for review with the Regional Finance Director, as well as supporting on any adhoc analysis requests
- Supporting on any mergers and acquisition activity within the division. This will include working directly with the acquired finance teams to deliver timely, accurate information on the financial position and performance of the operation as well as liaising with the M&A project teams.
- Preparation of statutory financial information including tax packs and related inputs used by the tax team in calculating corporation tax.
- Responding to queries raised by the business in respect of the financial results
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations in line with the current close calendar.
- Liaising with both external and internal auditors to ensure that SOX and other compliance obligations are met.
- Completing VAT returns on a quarterly basis, ready for review with the European VAT Senior Manager
- Responsible for managing property related month end accounting entries for the main UK operation. This will include lease accounting under both US GAAP and IFRS as well as meeting with key stakeholders to ensure figures are reported accurately.
- Support the team on process improvement projects that are being undertaken
The Finance Manager will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a couple of years post qualified experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Team Player
- Ideally experience in industry but will consider a first move from practice
The Finance Manager role comes with a competitive salary in line with market rate.