Location - stoke-on-trent,
Salary-Up to £40,000 per annumHours - Full Time or Part Time consideredWe have an exciting opportunity to work in a role that not only offers job satisfaction whilst making a positive difference to others everyday but also excellent career prospects .As Part of the City & County Healthcare group, Complete Care Amegreen provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.Due to an exciting expansion within the business, we are currently looking to appoint experienced Paediatric Community Complex Nurse . We need nurses who are dedicated, compassionate and want to deliver the best possible, high quality care to the individuals we care for.This is a regional role, giving you the opportunity to work from home and manage your own diary. You will work mostly in the community across stoke-on-trent, birmingham and nottingham during sociable hours Monday to Friday.Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and reviewing individual care packages
- Providing practical supervision and instruction to our support workers
- Providing clinical expertise and guidance to staff in the field
- Delivering an outstanding quality of care to our clients
- Communicating effectively with clients and family members
- Liaising with care managers, personal assistants as well as the wider MDT to ensure safety is maintained
- Attending meetings with other agencies to ensure continuity of care
- Complying with relevant medication policies and legislation relating to medication administration
- Working independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
- Reviewing, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
You will need to:We need registered nurses who are caring, empathetic and compassionate. To succeed in this fast paced role, you will need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic. You must also have the skills and experience mentioned below.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have at least three years post registration experience, and will have worked within the Intensive Care / High dependence / Critical Care Unit
- Have an active pin number on NMC registration (essential)
- Have Community experience (desirable but not essential)
- Be a car driver with access to own vehicle due to the nature of the role
- Have great organisational skills
- Be able to work independently, be self-motivated and prioritise effectively
- Have the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others.
- Have critical care experience
- tracheostomy and ventilation training
We will offer you:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Paid travel expenses at 28p per mile
- NMC fees reimbursed
- Ongoing training and development and support with revalidation
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to discounts and cash back through the LifeWorks platform
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Full Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
- Company Sick Pay
If you'd like to use your skill and compassion to support adults and children with complex care needs in their own homes and local community then we would love to hear from you.
Complete Care Amegreen are part of the City and County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer. We have multiple complex care brands with opportunities for Community Complex Nurses to work across multiple locations within the UK.