Part-time KS1 Class Teacher Role Your new company
A school in South Gloucestershire are currently looking for a KS1 Teacher to join their team. You will be joining a team of strong and supportive staff members dedicated to providing a curriculum that prepares children for their next stage. This School is a 1 form entry school, which has a high focus on creating a positive environment for pupils to work in, that is both supportive and inclusive.Your new role
Starting in September, you will be working as a part-time teacher covering 3 days a week in a KS1 class. You will be working alongside an experienced KS1 teaching assistant, planning and delivering lessons to up to 24 students. You will be sharing a class with another dedicated Teacher, so will have opportunity to communicate any lesson plans and class structure. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years
- Experience within Key Stage 1 is desirable
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Good Knowledge of the English National Curriculum
What you need to do now
- Experience working with a KS1 class.
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- £250 worth of High street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays
If you are interested in this Teaching Job in South Gloucestershire, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.