£30,500 to £40,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Days | Anaesthetics Experience Essential | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with a background in anaesthetics and pre-operative care is required to join a leading Peterborough hospital.
This is a full time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,500 to £40,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements
• Day shifts only
• Private healthcare plans
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression within a leading international healthcare organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation