Teach Now are seeking a passionate, experienced and dedicated Year 2 Teacher for a three form Primary school based in Mill Hill, the school is a short walk from a Northern Line train station and has free parking outside the school, the school are open to NQTs & Upper Pay Scale teachers, its a vibrant three-form entry Primary School with a Nursery with a positive and caring culture. They are culturally and socially diverse and have a strong inclusive ethos. The school has a track record of providing excellent professional development and training for NQTs, including coaching, mentoring and team teaching from experienced teachers. The school offer excellent support and guidance from senior and middle leaders and a strong, warm and friendly supportive staff team. The children are enthusiastic, responsive and ready to learn.
The role is to begin September 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year. You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment, you will be expected to bring your experience to the school and hit the ground running, creating the best opportunities for children's educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher with great behavior management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced Year 2 Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with Upper KS1 (Ideally Year 2)
• Thorough knowledge of the Year 2 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates / Paid to scale
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you