Prospero Teaching work with a range of Primary and Middle Schools in and around Weymouth and Dorchester
We are looking to take on more EYFS and KS1 and KS2 teachers on a long-term supply basis in order to ensure full coverage at our client schools as we enter the busiest period of the year.
We're looking for teachers with EYFS/Key Stage 1 experience as well as classroom leaders with a track record at KS2; however, if an NQT shows the correct characteristics and desire to achieve fantastic results with our client schools then they will most definitely be considered.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
You will ideally:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS or QTLS)
* Have UK teaching experience or be completely familiar with the UK curriculum.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Positive and creative approach to teaching
• Location - Weymouth/Dorchester
• Position - Supply Teacher
• Type of work - Supply Teacher - day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date - ASAP subject to vetting
• Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £120 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, ECT or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today