Prospero Teaching work with a range of Primary and Middle Schools in and around Blandford and Sturminster Newton
We are looking to take on more EYFS and KS1 and KS2 teachers on a long-term supply basis in order to ensure full coverage at our client schools as we enter the busiest period of the year. We are also aiming to place teachers into long-term bookings for September roles available NOW.
We want to speak to teachers with EYFS/Key Stage 1 experience as well as classroom leaders with a track record working at KS2; however, if an ECT shows the correct characteristics and desire to achieve fantastic results with our client schools then they will most definitely be seriously considered.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
You will ideally:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS, ECT or QTLS)
* Have UK teaching experience or be completely familiar with the UK curriculum.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Positive and creative approach to teaching
• Location - Blandford/Sturminster Newton
• Position - Supply Teacher
• Type of work - Supply Teacher - day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date - ASAP subject to vetting
• Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £120 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, ECT or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today