We are currently recruiting for an ERP System Analyst to join our IT department. If you have a proven track record of advising the business on ERP functions, have experience using EFI Radius/PRISM-WIN, this could be the role for you. If you want to join a leading, European packaging producer and you have a strong ERP background in Labels & Board packaging, please apply to join our team, today.
This role is UK based and also offers remote working.
The role of the ERP System Analyst is twofold. One part is to compliment the ERP department and provide advice, support and perform day-to-day system administrative tasks on our ERP solutions. The second part is to play a pivotal role in the definition, delivery, support and implementation of EFI Radius.
As such we are looking for a candidate with a strong ERP background in Labels & Board packaging manufacturing, who has ideally been exposed to multiple ERP solutions in the past. Furthermore, the ERP System Analyst will:
* Be the functional expert and "go-to" person for business users and managers with regards to our ERP solutions.
* Own relevant helpdesk tickets and ensure they are promptly resolved, where necessary with the help of 3rd parties
* Perform (ERP) system administration tasks, including creation and removal of users, as well as providing the right permissions
* Drive through enhancements and lead (small) projects
* Work with the UK IT Director in relation to the application roadmap, inc.
* Pro-actively advise business users and managers of business process improvement opportunities through better utilisation of EFI Radius (and/or other peripheral business systems)
* Work with business users to determine and articulate business requirements, and document these in a Business Requirements Document
* Creation of manuals and other documentation (inc. operational and maintenance of the ERP software.)
* Train key/end users on EFI Radius, and help the business to ensure that a strong EFI Radius skillset is retained amongst the users
* Work with both internal and external resources to ensure that the optimisation of the system and integrations between applications are at their best.
* 3-5 years' experience with implementing, managing, and supporting ERP and other business systems
* Experience with solutions including EFI Radius and/or PRISM-WIN are a distinct advantage, as would working knowledge of SQL and Excel VBA
* Good knowledge of key business processes covered by EFI Radius, such as finance, sales order processing, purchasing, production planning, etc.
* Proven track record in advising the business on ERP functions/capabilities and business process matters
* Excellent communication skills
* Helpful and positive attitude in a busy environment
* Able to project a respectable and professional image
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful