Sue Ross Recruitment are working with an award winning specialist marketing agency in the recruitment of a Marketing Communications Manager.
The Marketing Communications Services Manager will be a key player in our client's senior management team. This is a challenging and rewarding role in a busy full service marketing agency.
This is an opportunity to play an essential role in delivering integrated campaigns that transform lives.
For this pivotal role we are looking for someone who is an experienced manager with robust line management experience. Ideally you will have acquired a strong track record in the delivery of marketing communications services, covering marketing consultancy and strategy, planning and delivery, and including all aspects of delivering integrated marketing services to clients, including social media based campaigns and digital/online marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Communications Services Manager will have overall responsibility for the efficient working of the Marcomms team that comprises of Account Executives, Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors. As a member of the senior management team, you will work closely with colleagues in the business development team, creative team and digital services team. You will also have vision and the ability to look strategically at how the Marcomms team can develop and grow, particularly around digital marketing and social media marketing, contributing directly to the success of the business as a whole.
In addition to supporting the workflow, quality control and pastoral needs of the Marcomms services team, the Marcomms Services Manager will have proven experience of client relationship management and will have responsibility for a number of high profile client accounts In this role. They will be expected to support the client relationship manager and work closely with this person to ensure opportunities with existing clients are maximised.
You also be responsible for supporting the acquisition of new business in Marcomms services, including seeking out new opportunities in the public and corporate sectors, supporting tenders, undertaking scoping and budgets for potential work and seeking out new markets.
* Workflow and overall marcomms team management
* Relationship management for key clients
* Line management and resource management
* Quality control
* Budgeting and analysis of project efficiency
* Playing a key role in the delivery of high quality client services
* Supporting and developing efficient systems and processes
* Contributing to the company's revenue, profitability and productivity targets
* Contributing to the company's growth targets and increasing company profile
* Participating in the marketing and promotion of all services
* Tracking, evaluation and analysis of project budgets to increase efficiency
* Supporting and maximising client relationship opportunities
* Seeking out new opportunities, tender writing, and pitching
* Project scoping - requirements gathering and producing briefs/specifications
* Costing projects and budget management
Required Skills and competencies
* Marcomms strategy and delivery including project management
* Line management and development of individuals
* Excellent knowledge of the delivery of a range of Marcomms services including digital marketing and social media marketing
* Workflow and resource management, both within the marcomms team and contributing to wider workflow and resource management across the wider company
* Proven ability to think strategically in terms of developing the company's Marcomms service within the context of the overall business growth strategy
* Attention to detail, reliability
* Problem solving skills
* The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
* Marketing and communications strategy, design of campaigns and delivery of integrated marketing accounts
* HR and recruitment - people management, ideally of a team with a range of skill sets
* Service development, specifically within client services
* Strategic business development, specifically around marketing strategy and consultancy
* Costing, budget management and tender writing/input
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment