Are you an experienced/qualified PSV/HGV Mechanic or Technician looking to join a rapidly growing business that offers genuine opportunities to progress in your career? If so, this could be the position for you.
Due to the continued growth of the business, our client is looking for skilled and dynamic PSV/HGV Mechanics to assist them with the continued demand to repair, maintain and service PSV's/HGV's. The successful engineer will be responsible for work on vehicles including replacing all steering joints, full brake relines & coolant leaks along with the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles.
Other Duties to include:
• Undertaking Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet
• Prompt Repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard
• Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Operators Licence guidelines
• Ensure all repairs to all vehicles are carried out in a timely manner
• Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
• Preventative Maintenance
• Fault Diagnostics
• All associated paperwork, reports, and admin
The ideal candidate will have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent (Irtec is also desirable).
If this sounds like the position for you and you are an experienced PSV/HGV Mechanic, please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss further