Marketing Manager (some hybrid working)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join an Award winning, industry leading company with exceptional year on year growth. Based in Ipswich, the role will focus on the further developments of our client's approach to marketing, brand and digital activities within the product supply industry.
The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant team at an exciting time of change and growth and the role would suit a highly experienced and confident leader with a proven track record of creating, developing and implementing a range of successful small- and large-scale marketing campaigns and communication strategies.
Key responsibilities include: -
* Effective management of the Communications and Marketing team
* Successful implementation and delivery of the marketing strategy
* Responsible for planning, organising and reviewing content and PR activities
* Planning and managing product marketing campaigns across all channels
* Develop and enhance the Company's brand identity and brand guidelines
* Oversee online communication and provide leadership for the development of digital initiatives
* Form and manage effective working relationships with external and internal suppliers and stakeholders
* Mentor, motivate and develop the team to deliver their individual and collection objectives
The successful candidate will have a solid marketing background, ideally holding a recognised marketing degree/qualification and have high levels of creativity and imagination coupled with team leader skills and the ability to adapt to change. Salary c£(phone number removed)k (depending on experience) with additional company performance bonus and regular appraisal intervals. Hours 9am - 5.00pm. Onsite parking available. some hybrid working