We have an amazing opportunity for an IT Skills Tutor to work for one of the country's leading training providers at HMP Littlehey. Supporting learners to better their skills with future opportunities.
If you have experience as an IT Tutor you will be rewarded with amazing Benefits
Location: Huntingdon Cambridgeshire
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications to be considered:
* The ability to teach as an IT Specialist
* Minimum 5 years experience (IT Technology)
* A full teaching qualification at Level 4-5 or above or equivalent ( e.g. PGCE, Cert Ed, DTTLS) or willingness to work towards
* Experience working with hard-to-reach learners.
* Experience dealing with challenging situations.
* Experienced in offering Advice & Guidance.
* A mentor and role model to others.
Looking After You:
* Fantastic basic salary & Benefits package
* Mon-Thur 8.00AM-5.00PM Fri- 1.30 PM finish
* 45-60 minute lunch break
* 30 days annual leave plus the option to purchase 5 extra days
* Sell holiday scheme
* Medical package (Dental & Eyecare)
* High st Discount offers
* 24 hours Employee Assistance Programme
* Refer a Friend incentive scheme
* Life Day and Volunteering Day in addition to annual leave
* Additional one week paid leave for weddings and civil ceremonies
* Great Pension Scheme
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible. If you have not been contacted within 5 days, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above, please apply