Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Digital PR and Outreach Director to be based in our client's offices in Manchester Centre. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Digital Marketing Agency with an array of instantly recognisable fashion, financial and sport clients who you will of either bought from or heard of.
Due to new client wins and expansion they are looking to add a Digital PR and Outreach Director to add to their ranks, meet their growth demands and run their Digital PR team of industry renowned team of specialists.
The Digital PR and Outreach Director will work alongside Head of Departments on the senior strategy board and will be responsible for managing the workflow, strategy, capacity and creative for the Outreach team ensuring top level results for clients.
Skills and experience:
* 3+ years' experience in Digital PR and Outreach.
* Able to lead on strategies and campaign idea sessions.
* Able to manage workflows of the team to deliver effective results and productivity.
* Able to participate in client meetings where required, developing, and building on relationships.
* Experience in brainstorming campaigns, stories and seeing these ideas through to execution delivering coverage for clients.
* Able to work closely with Digital PR Manager to optimise strategies and guide delivery.
* Understanding of wider digital marketing, with an understanding of modern SEO.
* Able to actively monitor and understand PR and Outreach trends.
* 50k - £55k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
* Flexible working hours.
* Company Bonus twice a year.
* Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
* Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
* Wellness and fitness programmes.
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays' and long service holiday bonuses.
* Personal development budget.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support