Private Nursery Assistant
We have various nursery assistant roles across Waltham Forest - particularly in Walthamstow, Leytonestone & Chingford.
The hours of work are generally between 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.Duties Include:
- Share responsibility for safety, health and welfare of children at all times
- Organising materials and equipment for use within the nursery
- Contributing to curriculum development ensuring a stimulating environment
- Ensure all children have access to the full curriculum
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a passion for education. The nursery have an experienced team already in place and are able to provide additional training and development.In order to be considered for this role you need to:
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School or Nursery
- Minimum Level 3 Child Care qualification or related subject
- DBS registered on the Update Service
If interested, please send your updated CV ASAP.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.