Marketing ExecutiveUp to £24,000BristolAbout the Role
As a Marketing Executive you will be working across multiple clients and on our own marketing campaigns, supporting our specialist team and Account Manager. You will utilise your knowledge and skill to collaborate and support other members of the team. The day-to-day tasks of this role include the following:
- Developing and implementing email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation and CRM platform.
- Creating and scheduling social posts and messages across multiple platforms in line with relevant brand guidelines for tone of voice, messaging, and brand.
- Implementing effective monitoring and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
- Monitoring campaign and analysis of campaign performance along with making recommendations for improvement.
- SEO analysis and implementing SEO enhancements including on-page, key-word and link development.
- Updating websites
- Co-ordinating marketing projects and website development.
Salary and Benefits:
- A relevant degree or 1-2 years of industry experience in a marketing environment.
- Hands-on experience with multiple marketing technologies and social platforms.
- Technically competent and adaptable able to quickly learn and achieve superuser status with new software.
- A high standard of written English and the ability to support the creation of ad copy.
- A multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively with the ability to work at speed.
- A confident communicator not afraid to raise concerns or queries who can collaborate with other members of the team to create the best work possible for all our clients.
- A strong eye for detail and organised.
- Salary up to £24k
- Primarily office based role in Bristol
- Complimentary gym membership