Lead Mobile Developer, Android and iOS native mobile appTo £85k + benefitsThis is a remote position (UK)
Our client is a digital surgery platform scale-up with a rapidly-growing customer base across the UK, Europe, US and Australia.
An amazing time for a Lead Mobile Developer to fast track your career and help take the native mobile app (iOS and Android) to the next level.
The Lead Mobile Developer is a key role within the company, mixing team and technical leadership to deliver the companys flagship product to prestigious healthcare clients and scale app usage by 10x over the next 12-18 months.Responsibilities
- Lead developer of a native mobile app, on Android and iOS
- Leading a team of offshore native mobile developers and QA resources
- Taking responsibility for quality and timeliness of all app releases
- Ensuring strong source code parity across platforms, leveraging latest mobile platform technologies where appropriate
- Proactively analysing app quality - including UX, performance, maintainability, test coverage, documentation - and driving initiatives to improve
- Leading technical discussions to the right decisions (democracy of ideas)
- Leading on all aspects of app testing (automated and manual)
- Degree in computer science, maths or other technical subject, or equivalent experience
- Highly skilled in either Android or iOS development, with a desire to develop cross-platform using native technologies
- Experience of deploying and monitoring native app releases
- Strong understanding of best practices for development and testing
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, including UI architectural patterns, particularly in regard to native mobile apps
- Experience of leading a small team
- Humility and desire to learn from anyone
- Native app development across both Android and iOS
: A very competitive salary awaits the right candidate; remote working with periodic north London office visits (typically once a fortnight); a training budget for professional development; pension contributions etc.