We are recruiting a HSE Coordinator for our client in Aberdeen, this is a full time staff position.
* Provide functional planning support and implementing process assurance activities for company and associated Fabrication operations, reporting results to management.
* Provision of principle functional support to fabrication team.
* As required, carry out investigations into undesired events to ensure that appropriate reporting action is taken in accordance with company requirements.
* Ensure that facility statutory risk assessments are carried out, all significant findings are recorded and that adequate risk control measures remain in place and are effective.
* Organise and facilitate H&S meetings.
* Support in the preparation and delivery of planned HSE inspections (tours and spot checks).
* Monitor work activities and evaluate compliance with both statutory and BMS requirements. Proactively intervene and report any issues identified.
* Coordinate and manage facility risk, PUWER, MAH and COSHH assessments.
* Coordinate Living the Values and e-academy HSE training.
* Coordinate weekly alarm testing and plan/ coordinate drills and exercises.
* Coordinate Evac Coordinator/ First Aid/ on-call training.
* Coordinate and manage staff/ vendor facility site inductions.
* Prepare/Present all necessary information for presentation during planned fabrication HSE Management Meetings.
* Co-Ordinate Business HSE Plan/Audit Schedule and Management Visit Schedule
* Maintain HAVS and Coshh Systems
* Responsible for Business Monthly Reporting
* Updating Legal Register
Successful candidate will
* Be Proficient in MS Office
* Have previous experience in a similar role within Oil & Gas
* Hold a Nebosh Cert (this is desirable)