SpaMedica wants to be recognised as one of the best healthcare brands in the UK. Our Founder always wanted a 'family-feel' for the company, and it feels that way, even though we're a pretty big family now!Site Location: Ground Floor, Pavilion House, Kings Business Park, Reeds Lane, Sayers Common, BN6 9LSBenefits for our Scrub Nurses:
Role and Responsibilities of our Scrub Nurse:
- £32,044 - £38,680 per annum
- Work life balance shifts of 4-day a week starting 7.30am to 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturday's. (over time is available as and when required).
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Bonus 1 - June - potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
- Bonus 2 - February - potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
- Discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality.
- Time in lieu scheme, if you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back (we want our staff to feel appreciated and valued)
- Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
- Provide scrub assistance and experience for clinical procedures
- Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care.
- Manage all the theatre equipment on a daily basis
- Admission and discharge of patients on theatre days
- Adhere to the principles of clinical governance and NMC guidelines
This role will be based at the Brighton clinic, however travel to other sites may be required on occasion and for training, we will pay all expenses occurred during travel off site.