DATA ANALYST (DIGITAL PRODUCTS)Up to £45,000Manchester or Birmingham 2x a week
Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide you the responsibility to support product, commercial and business decisions? This leading British telecommunications company is looking for a Digital Data analyst to come and make a real impact on the wider business with their analytical ability.THE COMPANY
This company is offering a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and vital component of their data architecture. As a world-renowned and well-established brand is undergoing a great period of sustained growth and the digital channels and teams are playing a large role in this.THE ROLE
As a Data Analyst you will be working across a variety of products by:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Detecting product opportunities, problems, and areas to experiment.
- Detail insights and communicate actionable recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Planning experiments and tests for automation.
- Present data, with the help of various teams, to ensure decisions are data-driven and efficiently.
- Experience with analysing the customer journey on either a Web or App platform.
- Commercial experience using SQL to interrogate large data-sets.
- Strong reporting and data visualisation skills.
- Experience with Google or Adobe Analytics.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 alongside other benefits.HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Abbasi via the apply link on this page.