Water Monitoring TechnicianMaidstone£19,000 - £22,500 + Benefits
Our client has been delivering exceptional compliance services across the nation since 1976 and are now seeking fresh talent to join their mobile water hygiene team. Experience is preferred but full training can be given for the right individual.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a practically minded individual to join a well-established company as a Water Monitoring Technician and begin an exciting career.Experience required for a Water Monitoring Technician:
Key duties of a Water Monitoring Technician:
- A full clean UK driving license is essential
- You must be physically fit and practically minded
- You must be able to pass a DBS check
- You must have great communication skills both written and verbal
- Preferably you will have some experience in a similar role, but this is not essential
- Descaling of shower heads and appliances
- TMV servicing and installations
- Storage tank inspections and cleans
- Temperature checks of various water systems and sources
- Water monitoring and sampling from various systems and sources
This role could be the start of a career with a fantastic company who give great further training to ensure all employees are suitably informed, instructed and trained. With the opportunity of progression! You will also receive regular training along with getting a company vehicle to work with.Interested?
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, water installation, trainee.
Commutable Areas: Tonbridge, Kent, Ashford, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Swanley, Staplehurst, Southeast, Gillingham, Faversham, Canterbury.