Semi Senior Accountant
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our well-established client is seeking a part qualified accountant to join them as Semi Senior Accountant on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACA/ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified accountant with at least 3 years' experience of working in an accountancy practice.
This company are a fast-growing accountancy practice with an established presence and reputation.
The successful individual will have good interpersonal and communication skills and be IT literate including Microsoft Office. Previous experience of using Iris, QuickBooks and Sage software would be a strong advantage for this role.
- Preparation of limited company accounts and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and dealing with VAT queries
- Preparation of management accounts
- Dealing with general business enquiries from client
This is a great role for an ambitious accountant seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Semi Senior Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve