Here is the opportunity to join the UK's largest tech platform connecting clients and cleaners in a £5bn market. They are the UK market leader who are growing over 50% each year and reached profitability within their first five years, and are aiming to increase their market share by 5-10x over the coming years.
This market faces challenges from real-time scheduling, job allocation, routing, and messaging to co-ordinate thousands of daily home visits. This complexity must be demonstrated to users with an outstanding and intuitive user interface.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience building fantastic products for web and/or mobile.
- Analysed business problems then scoped and built technical solutions to solve them.
- You can quickly become productive using their backend or frontend technologies, or both.
- You can work well in small teams to deliver radical improvements.
- You're excited about understanding the real problems working people come up against and fixing them with technology.
- Willing to show how you've impacted other parts of a business and delivered results.
The Tech Stack
- Angular and TypeScript on the client side for mobile apps and booking flow.
- Next.js and React for parts of the marketing website.
- Bookstrap and Chakra UI for styling.
- Ionic for hybrid and progressive mobile apps.
- Cypress for end-to-end testing.
- Python on the server side, using Django Rest Framework for our API and PostgreSQL for their database.
- Metabase for analysis and self-serve data exploration.
- Github, Codeship and Heroku for seamless code review, integration and deployment.
- Docker and EC2 for a standardised yet customisable development environment.
- S3 and CloudFront for storage and content delivery.
- Third party APIs: Stripe, Twilio, Sengrid, Mailchimp and more.
- Share options.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible hours, option to WFH.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Salary sacrifice gym membership scheme.
- Access to Employee Pricing Programs.
- Sponsored learning, including conference tickets and travel.
- Choice of hardware, OS and IDE - up to you.
- Christmas and summer parties.
- Tons of sponsored team socials.
- Free cleans.
- Casual dress code.