We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our wonderful team at St Runwalds, Colchester.
This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
This is a full-time permanent position, covering 40 hours per week. You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 Saturdays. A fair share of Bank Holidays also forms part of this rota.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals. Salary & Benefits:
- - Fantastic Salary of £30,000
- - Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- - Ongoing training relevant to your role
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid
- - 4-5 weeks of paid annual leave (depending on your qualification status)
- - Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- - A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!Skills and experience:
- - Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required.
- - You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
St Runwalds is based in the town of Colchester. A wonderful team of Vets, Nurses, and Client Care Assistants make this a warm and friendly place to work with a busy, varied caseload.