We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We welcome nurses with all types of qualifications such as Registered General Nursing, Registered Mental Health Nursing and Registered Learning Disability Nursing ect.
You'll be working 42 hours a week at The Fields.
The Fields is a specialist residential service in Sheffield, South Yorkshire for adults with learning disabilities who may have behaviours that challenge as well as associated complex needs.
The Fields is situated in Woodhouse in Sheffield, which is a vibrant residential area, with easy access to shops and local amenities. The Fields has access to its own fleet of transport, which is used to take residents to appointments and for home visits. The residents are also able to engage in community activities with some of the favourite being visiting the zoo, plane spotting at the airport, museums and trips to the seaside.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts - as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits - to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.