We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health (RMN)/ Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet St Teilo House
Located in the village of Rhymney, amid the beautiful Welsh countryside, Cygnet St Teilo House
is a 23-bed service specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment. Cygnet St Teilo House
has been designed to provide an environment that promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity.
our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts - as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits - to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care - and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you have...Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.