Your new company
We are working exclusively with one of the leading CRM software companies in the world. With clients across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. The group are growing rapidly, through acquisitions and organic growth.Your new role
As a leader of the group finance function you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Consolidating the monthly group reporting
- Coordinating monthly group cash flow and preparing subsequent commentary
- Drive process, systems and improvements change to cope with rapid growth
- Manage the Group audit and that of the subsidiaries
- Lead on acquisition accounting and integrations
- Coach, mentor and lead an international team
You will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant, with exemplary communication and senior stakeholder management. As the key point of contact for accounting you will have experience of working with external auditors and advisers. In such a fast-paced environment you will possess an enthusiastic attitude, outstanding attention to detail and ability to problem-solve independently.What you'll get in return
Alongside the remuneration, you will receive a bonus, equity and a range of company benefits.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.