- Jun 09, 2022
- £50k - £55k
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a world leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior sales finance analyst to gain valuable experience wor
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a world leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior sales finance analyst to gain valuable experience working for a large brand. The role will be to support the business in its journey to stabilise and rebuild market share with key customers.
This position will be a 3-month contractor with potential to extend and we will be a full-time remote role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the definition of customer strategy to achieve targets set within AEP/iVCP
- Support the adoption of key digital tools and associated changes to ways of working in the UK business - including the adoption of 1CPL
- Ensure, that the trade budget for the Emerging & Online Channel is managed accurately and at the appropriate level of detail in the Trade Budget Systems; work in conjunction with sales to review trade fund use and effectiveness; identify opportunities to maximise ROI and eliminate non-working investments
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and guidelines pertaining to internal control with respect to the Trade budget and provide broad support in the implementation of the enhanced ICE Control framework in the UK Market.
- Support in the preparation of annual trade negotiations, adhoc price increases, and customer business plans for customers in the Emerging & Online Channel
For full job description please get in touch.
- Experience working in a FMCG, or Food manufacturer business preferred
- Strong knowledge of SAP required
- Sales Finance experience required
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner
If you are interested in this great opportunity contact David Conteh on 01753201471 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.